I can not say enough good things about David from Arch Home Inspection. Our Realtor used him for our home inspection. He was friendly, detailed and meticulous in looking at all of the aspects of our home -- from a tiny water stain on a cabinet to measuring moisture in the attic. As a first time home buyer, I had an endless list of questions and he answered all of them thoroughly and made great recommendations. I walked away with a great understanding of what I needed to do to maintain my house and also a handy dandy online packet that I could easily reference.
The most impressive part was when we had a pipe issue in the inside of the wall about 5 months later. I called David in a panic (not knowing who to call) and he came over in 10 minutes. He helped to resolve the problem and stayed to get me on track with the developer, who fixed the issue. I can't say enough good things about David; his evaluation and support is above and beyond any contractor or home service we have ever worked with.
521 Frederick St
(between Arguello Blvd & Lincoln Way)
San Francisco, CA 94117
(415) 452-4000
No comments:
Post a Comment