Thursday, April 26, 2012

Aaron Gordon Construction Inc Review

Aaron and his crew rebuilt a rotted out back stairway.  I work in the south bay, and can seldom be around my home in the city during working hours.  Aaron was accommodating, punctual, and he quickly and accurately took stock of what I wanted and how I needed it done.  Because I'm not around, he had to pull permits, manage inspections, and without me around to consult day-to-day like many contractors I've worked with.

Once the stairway was removed, he and his crew found rot that had spread into the corner support of the building.  They found efficient and cost-effective ways to make sure the rot was eliminated at only a minor increase in cost.

The was a minimum of impact, things were cleaned up each night and when they were done there was no sign a construction crew had been there! As the son of a civil engineer, I've grown up around construction work.  Aaron's work as world class. I recommend him without reservation.

479 1/2 Sanchez St
San Francisco, CA 94114
Serving San Francisco and surrounding area
Neighborhood: Castro
(415) 596-9567

No comments:

Post a Comment