Monday, February 13, 2012

Perfect Quarters Review

this is great small real estate firm the real estate broker Jacqueline really knows the ins and outs of real estate, she helped me sell my home that was underwater & educated me about the whole process every step of the way! I was beyond grateful to learn all I didn't know about real estate and get out of my current situation. I only wish I knew her when I bought my property in the first place, I wouldn't have been in this bad situation. I can say this because I was able to buy something I could afford during this whole mess with her amazing knowledge of the industry ... the right way! My wife and I are forever grateful.

545 8th Ave
Ste 401

(between 37th St & 38th St)
New York, NY 10018
Neighborhoods: Hell's Kitchen, Midtown West
(212) 281-6881

No comments:

Post a Comment