Monday, February 13, 2012

Mansour Abu-Rahmeh Review

I cannot say enough positive things about Mansour. It was sort of by chance that I came across him and from day one when he picked me up on a lonely corner in the pouring rain to go view our first property together, I was hooked. Not only is he a complete joy to be with, but he knows his stuff and is entirely honest and straightforward at all times and a fierice negotiator. He goes the extra mile on every item and is readily available when any questions come up (and you know there will be a lot of those with the involved process of buying a new home). If you are looking to secure your new home quickly and with as little confusion and delay as possible, Mansour is your guy. And if you are new to DC and the home buying process, do NOT look further than him. Not only will you gain a great realtor but perhaps a fantastic friend in the process.

Hounshell Real Estate
1506 14th St NW

Washington, DC 20005
Neighborhood: Logan Circle
(202) 423-8332

No comments:

Post a Comment